FC6 planning - how to change the version that ends up in FC6

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Mar 28 19:07:27 UTC 2006

I'm thinking about building the HDF5 1.7 branch in FE development for
testing purposes.  If it becomes the next upstream stable by the time
FC6 is released, then it goes into FE6.  However, if it doesn't I'll
want to revert to the 1.6 series.  Watching the FC5/FE5 release process
I'm not sure if this would have been possible.

Thoughts, suggestions?

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222