python noarch vs arch

Hi,

I am working on packaging cohoba, this is a python gui client/mission
control for telepathy. It has one small .c file, so I have a few
questions:
- because of the .c file the package has to by arch-specific i guess. Is
there a strong preference to package as noarch? (the c part is used for
changing the name for killall, so to put it as noarch i can just leave
that part out (not being able to killall cohoba), or add a dependency on
python-ctypes and add a small patch to cohoba to use ctypes to do it
instead)