Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-09-15

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Sep 15 13:46:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 02:44:34PM +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
> Matt Domsch wrote:
> [...]
> >Number failed to build: 60
> [...]
> >k3d-0.6.1.0-2.fc6	denis at poolshark.org
>
> From the logs:
>
> g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)
> Please submit a full bug report.
>
> But I couldn't find any other errors. Do you happen to have a time-out
> after which you kill the build ? k3d takes a very long time to build
> (because of C++ among other things).

No, there's no timeout in my code, and AFAIK there isn't a timeout in
mock either.

on i386:
real 2656.56
user 3892.61
sys 410.20
and it succeeded.

on x86_64:
Command exited with non-zero status 10
real 56949.80
user 1195.30
sys 42866.27
and it failed of course.  That's a huge amount of time attributed to
the system though, which makes me think something outside your package
went boom.  In fact, that builder has only 1GB RAM, and went OOM which is
where the kill came from.

Sorry for the false positive.

Thanks,
Matt