FYI: list of extras contributors that didn't rebuild a single package

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 15:45:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

> 15 of that use a redhat.com address :-/

Bloody software engineers - I mean, it's not as if they do any work ;-p

This is where having a co-maintainer would be damned useful. Is there a
list (online) of who owns what so I can have a quick look at some of the
packages to see if I can do the rebuild or would that be against the
rules?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Bist Du meine Mutter?" - das leere kind