FYI: list of extras contributors that didn't rebuild a single package

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Sun Sep 17 16:02:42 UTC 2006

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Anyway, it seems that the following packagers didn't rebuild a single
> package:

  I found at least one maintainer (technically) missing from this list.
oliver_AT_linux-kernel.at hasn't touched any of his 12 packages.  Jason
Tibbitts pushed syck through the buildsys (after running it by Oliver,
IIRC), but the remaining 11 packages are untouched.  I've emailed Oliver
off-list asking to take over graphviz (and perhaps others), but haven't
yet received a reply.  I pushed an update to graphviz/FC-5 on Thursday
that fixed three bugs (6, 5, and 2 months old), but I'd prefer to get some
validation before making a move on the devel branch.
  This whole thing wouldn't particular bother me, but someone needing a
working graphviz for their thesis was asking around, so I jumped in. :)
  Since I have such a low package load (3), I wouldn't be opposed to
picking up orphaned packages (assuming they're within my realm of
understanding to maintain).

      Jima