Re: inactive extras contributors in cvsextras

On 9/19/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info> wrote:
Well, they only get removed from the cvsextras group. We can re-add them
easily later at any point without much overhead if we want to. Call that
process "'inactive' flag"

I think the question lurking in the background is: would they need to
go through the sponsorship process again, or would a "please readd me"
note to the list do?

                             -Chris

--
Chris Weyl