Re: Orphaning 'mantis' (Web-based bugtracking system)

On 9/10/06, Enrico Scholz <enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de> wrote:
I am going to discontinue maintainer-ship of the 'mantis' package. It is
not used by me anymore and I do not want to implement upgrade mechanisms
(which would be probably required for the current FC-5 version) without
testing them.

I am actively using that at my workplace, so I could get it.
The problem is, I am still looking for a sponsor: would like to get me
past this step? I would really really really appreciate that...