mimetype icon installation help needed

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Sep 25 18:47:40 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 11:29:59AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewMIMESystem

It is not the issue I am facing...

> Perhaps you need to run gtk-update-icon-cache before it will see the
> new icon?

That was it. Much thanks!

And I think that I only saw the changes for the Rodent theme because
gtk or the like is certainly doing the equivalent of a
gtk-update-icon-cache when initializing, but only for the theme in use.

Anyway gtk seems to use only gnome-mime-application-x-chm.png and not
application-x-chm.png but there are links, so I'll do that too.

--
Pat