owners.list to PackageDB translation status and opinions

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:41:31 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 21:22 +0530, Rahul wrote:
> Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > extras-orphan [] fedoraproject.org: For orphaned packages.  I think
> > we're going to create an orphan account to fill this.
>  >

> Is there any particular reason this should be changed from nobody []
> fedoraproject.org?

Is extras-orphan mail being forwarded to nobody [] fp.org?  There's no
reason that should stop.  But neither extras-orphan nor nobody have an
account with the Fedora Project, they're both just email addresses.
Since the package database refers to the accounts system for information
about who owns/watches/comaintains packages the account system needs to
know who extras-orphan is.

-Toshio