New comps group proposal: audio-production

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Sep 28 15:56:35 UTC 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:33:00 +0200 (CEST), Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Anyway we certainly need some official policy ;)

Current FESCo defined policy is to nag the comps SIG members...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20060831
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Comps

Things should be coordinated with Core (probably Jeremy and Bill).

Mostly, I guess we'll go by the "if nobody yells"(tm) rule...

Currently, asking on the f-e-l mailing list is probably best.

Another thing we could do is add a "Group add" and a "Group removal"
field to the SIG wiki page.
When people add a proposition there, let it brew for a week or two, and
then make the change.

Thoughts ?

Cheers,