Mailing list changes, QA process

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Nov 2 18:03:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,

By popular request the automated bug posting has been moved from this
list to a separate list:

Everyone interested in the bug posts, please subscribe to this new list.

Also I've finally taken the time to write a very rough QA page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts/QA

It needs a lot of loving care by reviewers (you) but it's better than
nothing.

The very cool (at least I think it's very cool) problem table at the end
of the page is filled by CC-ing the new bug list in the various issue
trackers we depend on. That means if everyone plays the game and CCs the
list when appropriate, we can get an accurate view of our font & text
related issues without resorting to tracker bugs, chain-referencing
bugzillas, trying to guess if upstream bug reports apply to Fedora, etc

Please consider CC-ing the bugs list next time you report a problem.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot