Suffix for "Old Standard" ?

Martin-Gomez Pablo pablo.martin-gomez at laposte.net
Wed Jul 23 22:36:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

As I'm attempting to create a package of the (great) Old Standard font,
I have mail the founder and have got the answer (forwarded). The answer
is quite harsh (if that I spare you the "anti-source building"
paragraph.

So we need to add a suffix to the name but I'm not imaginative for
finding a good suffix (maybe "iced" as Nicolas propose), anyone of you
have an lightning idea ?

Pablo