TeX Live fonts

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Sep 6 11:00:13 UTC 2009

Le dimanche 06 septembre 2009 à 12:53 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
> Le vendredi 21 août 2009 à 14:46 +0200, Jindrich Novy a écrit :

> > 2) is the simple font packaging template enough for the TeX Live font
> > packaging?
>
> Unfortunately, no. I hoped years ago to package everything using it, but
> reality disagreed, that's why there are two templates now.

BTW the other templates create a -common subpackage, but if you don't
need it to share heavy documentation files like font specimens in PDF
format, it's ok to snip it. Just make sure to move the dependency on
fontpackages-filesystem in individual subpackages in that case.

Also, while very desirable, you can pass on fontconfig rules in the
first stage, and add them later.

--
Nicolas Mailhot