Games Spin status

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 5 21:19:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 11:37:04 -0800,
  Michael Thomas <wart at kobold.org> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> [...]
> > I am still seeing install errors for 3 games. 1 is fixed in current rawhide
> > and will be removed from the list tonight. One is a post install error
> > that probably isn't a problem other than the error message itself. The last
> > is a preinstall script failure and my actually cause a problem.
>
> Which games still give you install errors?  Do you have BZ #'s for them?

nethack and nethack-vultures. The maintainer of nethack-vultures looked at
the problem but has a problem with their key and doesn't know how to fix
it and so can't do an update. My guess is that they didn't get a new key
after the problem this past summer. nethack-vultures is also the package
with the preinstall script issue, which I am worried might cause a real
problem. (Don't worry about the entry for 'escape'. I am just leaving that
until I verify the fix.)

I have links to all of the bugzilla's on the feature page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GamesSpin