Re: Infrastructure SCM

On 7/2/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
starting this up again.  Since we want it to be distributed we're left
with either git or mercurial.  Can I take a non-binding vote from the
people on this list as to a preference on each?  Remember, our needs in
Infrastructure are really pretty simple, so at a glance.  What do you
guys think?

git:

mercurial:

As token CentOS undercover agent, trying to take over the world! I
vote for mercurial.