Trac Instance

Our trac instance is up. Please submit tickets and just go to town on it (its easy to replace). Do whatever you guys want to because I'll be re-making this site when it goes live.
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/

Requires your FAS identity to log in. Note we have F8 and F9 milestones. This whole system feels much simpler and much more natural for what we're doing then OTRS did. I don't have the source part setup yet but that can come.

Give honest feedback because we've had bugzilla and OTRS already in the last year or so. I want to make sure we get this one right.