fedora-accounts:: pgdb.py

Anyone know why we have a local copy of pgdb.py in the fedora-accounts
module?  It suffers from a lack of knowledge about unicode and I have a
script that I got to work by simply removing it and letting the system
provided pgdb.py take its place (part of the postgresql-python package).

I'd also note that it requires the _pg.so module from postgresql-python
so incorporating the module in fedora-accounts doesn't make it portable
to machines without postgresql-python installed.

-Toshio