Wiki - Recent Changes

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat Jun 2 15:44:22 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Mike McGrath wrote:
>> Next time we have a failure in "RecentChanges" please leave it borked
>> (but let me or let ThomasWaldmann in #moin know).  Fix any pages that
>> don't come up but leave the master edit log alone, the moin
>> developers are going to take a closer look.
>
> It's broken right now.

Ok, the Moin developers had me add a few lines to the bottom of their
logging system.  Basically its just an explicit close of the log file
followed by a destroy of the logfile object.  Its in place now and the
log file has been fixed.  Lets keep an eye on it for a couple of days
(fingers crossed)

    -Mike