new python-fedora

After looking at a traceback from Bodhi, I put together a new
python-fedora to hopefully address that.  It's available from my home
directory on bastion:
  /home/fedora/toshio/python-fedora-0.2.90.8-1.noarch.rpm

I've only tested this on the pkgdb test machines so if you still have a
test instance, try it out there before loading it onto the main
instances of mirrormanager, Bodhi, etc.

-Toshio