L10n web infrastructure

Hey guys.

We've got our L10N GSoC project started, so we'll be needing a place to put
'l10n.fedoraproject.org' soon. Basically, we'll put a python Web UI up there
first, and then start experimenting to use it as an intermediate to fetch PO
files from remote SCMs to members of the 'cvsl10n' group.

There's an RFR open for it:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/L10nCVSandUI

The python thingy is GNOME's Damned Lies, and requires either SQLite or MySQL.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/