Presentation of myself

Marek Mahut mmahut at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 4 21:10:18 UTC 2007

Hello all,

It's the time to present myself. My name is Marek and I'm working for
one big software company right now. Before I was in HP support,
administrating HP-UX, linux and few AIXs. I really want help you to
maintenance fedora project infrastructures, basically from admin side,
but maybe form devel as well.

I think that it's maybe a good idea to build an escalation paths for
infrastructure, to assure that at any time, there will be someone to fix
things or get in touch with someone who can in case of problems.

Let me know how can I help and what do you think about my idea.

--
Marek Mahut                    Tel.: +420-532-294-111 (ex. 826-2046)
Fedora Ambassador                              GSM: +420-731-076-674