wiki down?

justin randell justin.randell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:56:18 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> Actually the docs site is spread across multiple machines now.  Can you
> confirm docs.fedoraproject.org was down during the wiki outage?  I'll
> add it to nagios now.

yes, docs was unresponsive during the wiki issues.

small thing - its probably a good idea to turn off the Etag headers
for the docs site and use Expires headers. should reduce the http
requests a little, which will make everything scale a bit better.
(Etag headers don't work so well on multiple machines -
inode-size-timestamp - so the same content will get a different tag
depending on which machine it came from.)

cheers
justin