RFR: GIT Package VCS

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Jun 6 14:05:41 UTC 2007

With F8T1 fast approaching (it's currently scheduled to be released on 1
August 2007) we need to get cracking on a new VCS system.  I've been
working on converting the CVS repositories to GIT on some spare hardware
that I've had laying around.  I think that it's at a stage where input &
testing from the community is needed to move the project forward.
Therefore I'd like to request a test Xen host to move the repository
over:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR/GitPackageVCS