Re: redirect f.r.c to fp.o and not the fp.o wiki

Karsten Wade wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 08:36 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Just a quick reminder that this hasn't been done yet.
I'm working on some web stuff today, I'll make sure this gets done.

Did Rahul put in a ticket for this?

Does F-Infra prefer to use tickets?

It goes both ways, The ticketing system, unfortunately, largely gets ignored. I still question whether we should continue using it or move to something else.