Emailaliases - hotmail needs updating

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Fri Jun 15 10:24:45 UTC 2007

As far as I know, this setup doesn't require any modification on the MTA
of the domain you're faking. However, if you decide to use that
"feature", be warned that your e-mail may have an increased probability
as being considered spam or being rejected. This can happen if the faked
domain has a SPF record and the receiving domain uses SPF either as a
mean to detect faked e-mails or as part of an antispam filter.

--
Pedro Macedo