Upgrade metrics

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Fri Jun 15 14:17:56 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:

> It did just dawn on me that I've stopped monitoring FC6 yum
> connections and perhaps I should re-enable it.  The scary thing is
> I still regularly get requests regarding Fedora Core 1!!  (we moved
> it from the primary mirror to http://archives.fedoraproject.org/
> fedora/linux/core/1/ and that brought some people out of the woodwork)

I know lots of server providers are still having customers on FC1-4.
Some people really don't seem to care about getting patches. I was
asked to look at a server this week, but they didn't tell me exactly
what it was running. So the first thing I do is 'ca /etc/redhat-
release'. Yup, FC1...

Nils Breunese.