Upgrade metrics

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Fri Jun 15 18:08:43 UTC 2007

On Jun 15, 2007, at 8:25, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Wow, that's really scary. FC1 should of course live forever in
> archives.fp.o for historical reason, but actually using it is really
> questionable :)

So you wouldn't approve of my RHL7 boxes?  :-)

Those particular boxes are so old (both software and hardware) that
we never install anything new, just slowly migrate stuff away.   Even
on our RHEL3 boxes we tend not to install anything new (the software
is too old and annoying), but all the old stuff is Just Fine when
things are already running.   (Safer on RHEL3 than RHL7 obviously).

  - ask