Test group and accounts cleanup

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 21:24:39 UTC 2007

I'm adding a test group for publictest1.  I'm debating whether or not to
have the test servers connect to a test instance of the accounts db...
I think maybe as we mature it would be useful but right now will add
more overhead (open to thoughts on this).  There will be a test accounts
db on publictest1...  I'm not sure what content will be in it.

Item 2: I'm going to be cleaning up some groups in the account system
(for infrastructure) and will probably remove a group or two.  If you
feel you've been wrongly removed from a group, just let me know.  We'll
get you set back up.

    -Mike