Wiki localization: patch wiki, or work with current tools ?

Paulo Santos santosp at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 28 07:45:15 UTC 2007

Here is my suggestion for the time being...
We will need to add this for each language that its fully translated in the
wiki

        RewriteCond     %{HTTP:Accept-Language} ^fr.*
        RewriteRule     ^/wiki/(.*)$     /wiki/$1_FR [R,L]

So mainly, if any request is done by a browser that accepts FR language,
rewrite the url to whatever it was + the language termination that we want.

The only downside is that we needed to manually add the languages...
What do you guys think ?!

Paulo