Error processing Fedora Account System email

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Jun 30 14:15:17 UTC 2007

Once upon a time Saturday 30 June 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

> a) I replied to the "amazingly stupid" mail I received and got the
>    above reply, at the very least the From/Reply-To was broken.
>
> b) I did sign the mail and the gpg key is actually the one registred
>    at FAS, I just checked my FAS details.

Axel,

on every email you send i get "Message was signed by
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de (Key ID: 0x401552D4639A99F1).
Warning: The signature is bad."   perhaps thats what happened.   any way its
not something that should have happened and we will have to try and determine
why you got emailed in the first place.

Dennis