Primary DNS

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Mar 8 22:18:02 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 04:05:35 pm Mike McGrath wrote:
> anyone have any issues if we move primary DNS off of fpserv and onto the
> torrent.fedoraproject.org box?  What are your thoughts on using phx as
> the primary DNS site?
>
>     -Mike
Torrent box sounds fine,  id like to keep DNS out of PHX  just for the sake of
not having all our eggs there. if PHX goes down and its the primary  its
could be harder to redirect elsewhere.  I can host a slave if wanted.  I
think we should have 3 or 4 DNS boxes not the 2 we currently have.

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE