[Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Infrastructure/RFR/SELinux" by DanielWalsh]

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 14:09:31 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Dan is requesting a xen instance for use for this project.
>
> Questions I have:
> There's no way to integrate this into our current environment?  All
> information we get from the internet is random data :-)
>
> Can you give us a better idea of how this works on the back end?  What
> would we need as far as backups go, space, etc?
No backups, Space would simply be the size of the Minimal OS (Only need
httpd on a server platform.) plus a small amount (< 100 MB) for storing
and processing log files.

http://milkbones.boston.devel.redhat.com/setroubleshoot

Is what I am looking to run.

df on milkbones shows

 df
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00
                       3777168   2271320   1310880  64% /
/dev/xvda1              101086     18304     77563  20% /boot
tmpfs                   256000         0    256000   0% /dev/shm

Which is a heck of a lot more space then what I need.