Calendaring system?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 21:30:07 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. Uh, quick intro for those who see the redhat.com and wonder
who I am - I'm Adam Williamson. I'm new in the Fedora QA department here
at RH, my job is to drive community involvement in Fedora QA. I came
over from Mandriva where I was the community manager. I'll be working
from my home in Vancouver, Canada.

I'm new on the list so this may have come up before, in which case
apologies :). Something I thought would be nice to have for QA community
is a public calendar system where dates of events like test days can be
published. Obviously it's silly for me personally or the QA team to take
on the job of hosting a calendar server, but it was suggested that it
would be a good project for the infrastructure team, and other groups
within Fedora could probably benefit from it. Does it sound like a good
idea? Anyone want to have a go? Or is there something already, that I
don't know about? Thanks!
--
adamw