Re: More active role in QA

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 12:45 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
>  > Hello,
> > I didn't introduce myself yet, because i'm really busy these days
> and unfortunately i cant help much. But i did test one
> > or two items from the QA list that have been posted. I have read the
> instruction and notes.
> > should i just edit the wiki now ? i'm not really familiar with the
> way of work here...
> >

> AFAIK, thats what I've been doing.  I click on the test if it has
> specific
> instructions, if they work right I fill out that box with my username.

You've got it!  Until we have an alternative project online
(https://fedorahosted.org/nitrate) we're using the wiki to record test
results.

If there is something unclear/incorrect/missing with a specific test
case, you are encouraged to use the Talk page ... or raise the issue in
#fedora-qa.

Thanks for testing :)
-James