get Fedora puppet modules

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Feb 5 16:56:00 UTC 2009

Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Fabrizio Buratta wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Is it possible to get the fedora infrastructure puppet modules?
>>
>> If so, how to get them?
>>

> We don't currently publish them but we have plans to.  If you're
> interested in specific modules let me know and I can make sure to get them
> to you.  The main issue is ensuring they're properly sanatized.  We used
> to store passwords in configs and manifests way back when.  Also we do
> some things in a messy way still, I'd hate to give people the idea that
> its the right way to do it :)

Could the effort of cleaning them up be aligned with development on
commonly available modules, such as puppetmanaged.org (potentially
move/copy the git repos for each module to fedorahosted infra?).

Not only would I be very happy if that happens, it'd also mean a little
more involvement in development of the Fedora Infra modules from my side.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip