New SOP page

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:20:32 UTC 2009

Hey,

I've categorized all of our SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) pages in
the [[Category:Infrastructure SOPs]] and made a new page for them:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Infrastructure_SOPs

(The old URL redirects there so old, external links are still fine).
The index on the page is generated automatically by the category.  This
means that anytime you create a new SOP simply place this Category tag
at the bottom of the page and it will appear here as well::

[[Category:Infrastructure SOPs]]

As you can see from the index on the page, the MoinMoin, hierarchical
directory index scheme makes the Category Index a little ugly
(everything is listed as beginning with "I" because they all start with
"Infrastructure".  Additionally, the docs folks recommend that everyone
renames pages to be more natural language oriented so that mediawiki's
search functionality works better.

If I rename in Mediawiki, there will be redirects from the old names to
the new ones.  Does anyone mind if I start doing that?

I was thinking of one of the following schemes:

A) Infrastructure/SOP/Baculs => Bacula
B) Infrastructure/SOP/Bacula => Bacula SOP

-Toshio