Introducing Myself

Hi all,

My name is Augusto and I work at [1]Triforsec, An Information Security
oriented company here in [2]Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil.

I have about 7 years experience in systems administration and CCNA,
LPIC-1 and UCP-1 certifications. As a second job I teach Linux classes
at [3]Fuctura, a big training company here in Recife too.

My main insterests are Linux servers administration and IT
infrastructure/security.

I've been using Fedora/Red Hat systems since the beginning.

Cheers.

1. http://www.triforsec.com.br/
2. http://maps.google.com.br/maps?q=recife,+pernambuco,+brazil
3. http://www.fuctura.com.br/