Potential project for Fedora Infrastructure newcomers: Deploy Review Board for use by hosted projects

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Feb 19 19:25:19 UTC 2009

2009/2/19 Ramez Hanna <rhanna at informatiq.org>:

> in the company where i work we have deployed reviewboard 3 month ago
> i did all the work
>
> I am not a member of  any of the frdora sigs but i would love the chance to
> work my way in!

Great!  First off, you need to get set up as a packager:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

and you'll want to start the process of joinging Fedora Infrastructure:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

You should also add yourself as a CC to the ticket:

> I can start the test system for people to try out. and i can also start on
> packaging
>
> If you possible give me access to a test server and i'll do the work right
> away

Since you're just starting out with us, let's get Review Board
packaged and then we can get the test server set up.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"