Hello

Trevor Jagoda trevor.jagoda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:42:49 UTC 2009

Hello!

I am a new prospect to the world of Fedora, and I'd like to help out in the
infrastructure team.

By day, I am an IT Administrator for a mid-sized manufacturing company, and
am currently in the process of attaining a Bachelors Degree in Information
Technology.  Most of my experience thus far has been with Debian-based
distributions, but that is still fairly light (I work for a windows-driven
company, and have not had enough time to begin to change that).

I would rank myself something above newbie, but certainly somewhere below
intermediate.

Additionally, I have the entire O'Reily library on Python, but I haven't yet
had the time/motivation to start reading through it.  I'm hoping that I'll
find some projects here to encourage that process along!

Hello again, to all!

Trevor