vBulletin experience?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:59:35 UTC 2009

Hello all you brawny bosses of bare metal,

Is there anyone on the Infrastructure team looking for a side project
to help the at-large Fedora user community?  The Fedora Forum
(http://fedoraforum.org) is looking for additional administrator help.
The Fedora Forum is the unofficial help forum site for Fedora and has
been helping the community for almost 5 years.  To be involved, you
would probably need to:

* have experience with vBulletin administration

* have knoweldge of, and skills in, general system administration
  theory and practice

* build a trust relationship with the community admins already on the
  job through friendly, helpful discussion and action

If you're interested, please get in touch with me and I'd be happy to
make introductions if needed.