Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Wed Jan 14 20:38:21 UTC 2004

Seth brings up an interesting issue.  If we don't have people interested in fixing a package, then it will still be vulnerable.  Should we keep track of this in bugzilla?  Just create a bug and tag it NOOWNER.  Or something like that?  This way we don't give people the idea that everything is fixed security wise if you use FedoraLegacy.

Just a thought.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com