[Fwd: [WBEL-devel] Rebuilt Progeny RPMs for RHL 7.2/7.3/8.0]

Jason rohwedde at codegrinder.com
Fri Jan 16 18:01:36 UTC 2004

This is interesting, in that it'll give us a bit of insight into how
progeny handles these updates.. and their src.rpm's may be valuable to
verify patches that we apply from other sources.  But, I think we should
resist the temptation to merely copy their work.  After all, when FC1
eol's we'll certainly need to be able to stand on our own merit.

-jason