Self-Introduction: Jonas Pasche

Jonas Pasche mail at jonaspasche.de
Fri Jan 16 18:40:54 UTC 2004

Hi Eric,

> Here is my list of FAQ's, but without good answers.  If anyone can supply
> answers, I'll get them on the web site asap.

Thanks. I have started with them, collection information from other
fedoralegacy.org pages, the Wiki and Jesse's recent posting, and finally
created:

http://jonaspasche.de/fedoralegacy/faq.html

Some entries need a bit work; I have added my questions in italics.
Please post comments and corrections on the list!

The HTML source of the FAQ entries has the same format as the original
page, so publishing should be just copy and paste.

> Jesse if you want direct access to the web site CVS.  Otherwise you can send
> submissions to me directly and I'll put them in CVS.

I don't need CVS access, as I'm not familiar with it. Anyway, we can
talk about it later, if people decide that my writing is good enough to
publish pages directly.

> If no one else does, I'll try to "steal" the fedora pages and add them to
> our web site.  We can refine from there.  I should be able to get to this
> later today if no one else does.

That would be a good start for the developer's documentation!

> Anyone interested in posting the IRC logs on the web?  Might be interesting
> for those of us who don't IRC to be able to browse the logs...

Maybe on the wiki; IMHO fedoralegacy.org should be a clean site composed
by editorial staff, while the wiki is used by active developers. I don't
think end users and people willing to help are interested in raw IRC
logs.

Jonas