mirror difference between fedora.us and fedoralegacy.org updates

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Jan 22 03:40:26 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating said:
> Cut over to fedoralegacy.org and it's mirror system (when we get it), as
> fedora.us's 7.2/7.3 stuff will be going away soon.
Well since fedora.us is not giving me a lot of updates.
I cannot wait to switch.
When will fedoralegacy.org go apt enabled?

I assume it is not apt enabled because I dont' see any pkglist for the rpm
packges on fedoralegacy.org.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering