mirror site questions for legacy RPMs

Nielsen, Steve SNielsen at comscore.com
Sat Jan 24 16:36:22 UTC 2004

A couple of questions:

I checked the mirror list on fedoralegacy.org (it points to fedora.us mirror wiki) and none of the mirrors listed have the legacy RPMs yet. How long does it usually take for the RPMs to start appearing on the mirrors?

Will the new layout of the fedora legacy RPMs become the defacto standard for everything or just the legacy RPMs? IOW, will the layout for the current "production" fedora core 1 + updates + extras on fedora.us adopt this layout as well? I think having a consistent layout for everything makes sense and reduces administrative headache.

Steve