A new person..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 25 09:53:47 UTC 2004

Hi All,

This looks like an interesting project.. Especially since my web server
is still on RH7.2 and I have been dreading trying to upgrade it because
it has so much stuff on it..

I installed the YUM RPM from
http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/7.2/legacy-utils/i386/yum-1.0.3-5.0.7.x.legacy.noarch.rpm
... Is this correct?

I then ran "yum check-update".. It downloaded all the headers but there
was nothing to update.. Did I do somthing wrong?? I am sure there have
been at least one or two updates that would affect RH7.2 since RH
stopped its support.. Or has the legacy project not started yet??

Appologies if my questions have been asked many times before..

Later..