Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: cvs

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe at carolina.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 17:14:41 UTC 2004

Jesse Keating wrote:

>On Saturday 24 January 2004 19:42, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>

>>Should these notifications be sent to security lists such as bugtraq?
>>

>Test releases no.  The one official release I put out, elm, I did send off
>to bugtraq.  I'm not subscribed to bugtraq, and I think the queue gods ate
>my mail.

Ah,

I didn't notice that is was a test update.

Is there an fedora-lagacy-announce list that only has the non-test
updates? Maybe we could have anything sent to that list automatically
forward to bugtraq. It seems like everything from the redhat-watch-list
gets on bugtraq.

Either human, or automatic is fine with me.

Jason Edgecombe