Calling rsync testers...

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jan 29 09:57:32 UTC 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Peter Peltonen wrote:
> Pekka Savola wrote:
> > But not sure how to deal with the associated headers files though.
>
> Please mirror the whole legacy tree -- this would make ftp.funet.fi "yum
> enabled" which would make a _lot_ of people very happy in Finland!
>
> ftp.jyu.fi offers their RHL RPMs via apt but not with yum, if I remember
> correctly. And yum is becomind the standard with RH users.
>
> If you don't want to store RHL os/updates RPMs twice then stop mirroring
> them from ftp.redhat.com?

OK, we've mirrored the whole tree, using hard-linking, but only Red
Hat 7.3, because I believe the rest is waste of resources (both the
developers and the sites).  I'll add RHL9 when it becomes available in
fedoralegacy.org.

available at:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/download.fedoralegacy.org/
http://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/download.fedoralegacy.org/

ftp://ftp.ipv6.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/download.fedoralegacy.org/
http://ftp.ipv6.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/download.fedoralegacy.org/