FWD: RPM submission procedure (fwd)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 30 17:28:44 UTC 2004

I'm forwarding this from the caos mailing list, just in case anyone is
interested in this "shipper" project idea...  Don't know anything about
it, or if it would be of interest to FL, but thought I'd post it in case
it is of interest...  Most of the message is edited out (via a [...] cut);
just the interesting part is left.

Eric