Auto Response from Bryan Baker

bbaker at iowalaw.org bbaker at iowalaw.org
Sat Mar 20 09:49:56 UTC 2004

I'm currently on vacation. I will be returning to the office on 3/28/04

Mailing lists may see this message one time, sorry, I still want delivery, but I need to have this message on. It shouldn't repeat. If it does, please have an admin put me on vac. mode.

-- If this is for a support matter --
For any urgent matters try contacting Arlys or Pat. For things that can wait till I get back please try using the support database to file a report. I will be attempting to monitor my email while I'm away, but I'll be busy.